- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 29 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 37 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 63 days ago
Very Poor Gas Mileage
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
fuel system problem