- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 9 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 13 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 15 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 63 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 71 days ago
2011 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.