- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 1 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 9 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 35 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 37 days ago
2011 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.