- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 5 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 9 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 11 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 59 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 67 days ago
2012 Honda Accord
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
2012 Honda Accord Accessories - Exterior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.