- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
2012 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
2012 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hesitates When Accelerating10
- Engine Light Came On4
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Loud Engine Knocking When Started Cold2
- Won't Start First Thing In Morning2
- Loss Of Acceleration1
- Stalling While Driving1
- Timing Chain Noise On Cold Start1
- NHTSA: Engine23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.