- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 28 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 53 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 54 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 52,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 106 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced the starter (58 reports)
- not sure (18 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter (15 reports)
- replace starter (11 reports)
- replace starter, flexplate, rotate torque converter (2 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter which fixed the problem (1 reports)