- September 13: Honda Infotainment Class Action Continues in Court news | 16 days ago
- August 30: Regulators Close Honda Accord Steering Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
- August 18: Honda Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- July 5: Honda Brake Failure Recall Issued Over Brake Boosters recalls | 86 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 54,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 116 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced the starter (63 reports)
- not sure (21 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter (15 reports)
- replace starter (12 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter which fixed the problem (2 reports)
- replace starter, flexplate, rotate torque converter (2 reports)