- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 4 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 8 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 10 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 66 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 50,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 99 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced the starter (57 reports)
- not sure (16 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter (14 reports)
- replace starter (9 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter which fixed the problem (1 reports)
- replace starter sensor (1 reports)