- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 5 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 39 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 41 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 52,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 107 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced the starter (59 reports)
- not sure (18 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter (15 reports)
- replace starter (11 reports)
- replace starter, flexplate, rotate torque converter (2 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter which fixed the problem (1 reports)