- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 51 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 52 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 67 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
2013 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 53,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 108 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced the starter (59 reports)
- not sure (19 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter (15 reports)
- replace starter (11 reports)
- replace starter, flexplate, rotate torque converter (2 reports)
- dealer replaced the starter which fixed the problem (1 reports)