- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 5 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 19 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 28 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 47 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 50 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Worst 2013 Accord electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure79
- engine won't turn over, won't start30
- battery continually drains20
- starter grinds/spins upon starting engine6
- multiple electrical issues3
- battery goes dead when in accessory mode too long1
- issues with battery replacement1
- NHTSA: Electrical System98
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.