- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 14 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 60 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Starter Failure111
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start40
- Battery Continually Drains25
- Starter Grinds/Spins Upon Starting Engine9
- Multiple Electrical Issues3
- Battery Goes Dead When In Accessory Mode Too Long1
- Dead Battery1
- Door Lock Actuator Failure1
- Issues With Battery Replacement1
- NHTSA: Electrical System291
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: 12v/24v/48v Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.