- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 38 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 41 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 48 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 62 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Worst 2013 Accord electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure73
- engine won't turn over, won't start28
- battery continually drains19
- multiple electrical issues3
- starter grinds/spins upon starting engine2
- battery goes dead when in accessory mode too long1
- issues with battery replacement1
- NHTSA: Electrical System98
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.