- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 9 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 20 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 33 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 41 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
2013 Honda Accord Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter failure84
- engine won't turn over, won't start32
- battery continually drains20
- starter grinds/spins upon starting engine7
- multiple electrical issues3
- battery goes dead when in accessory mode too long1
- issues with battery replacement1
- NHTSA: Electrical System170
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.