- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS09132017901
2017 Honda Accord
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017 Accord Hybrids with a customer complaint of the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) On with DTC 53-02 (Torque Sensor [Average Check]) stored and/or loss of power steering assist. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.