- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 20 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 21 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Honda TSB #A19070D
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- ServiceNews Article - Do you hear a booming or rumbling through the speakers when the cabin temperature is 55 or lower? Does it go away once the cabin heats up? We're aware of this issue and have it under investigation. If you get a vehicle in for this, remove the covers in the headliner for the ANC microphones and check if the insulating foam is damaged or folded over as shown below. We've found this may be the reason for the noise. Replace the damaged foam and confirm the repair. If the repair is successful, provide feedback to Techline.
Click a tab for more information.