- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #A20030B
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- ServiceNews Article - We're getting reports of broken fuel fill door clips. From our investigation, we've found the reason could be customers are trying to pull open the fuel fill door, not realizing it's been locked by the walk away auto lock feature. When activated, the walk away auto lock feature locks all of the doors, including the fuel fill door, when your customer walks away from the vehicle with the key fob. Pulling on the fuel fill door while it's locked can break the clip. To fix this issue, the fuel fill door clip must be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.