- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #AER19060B
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Engineering Request for Investigation - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Accord 1.5Ls with a customer complaint of pulsation in the brakes when applying brakes at highway speeds. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.