- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 18 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS04072020906
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Accords, 2016-2019 Civics & 2017-2019 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of an oil leak at the valve cover. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.