- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 10 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 56 days ago
- July 20: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 60 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS05202020
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018 Accords with a customer complaint of the roof paint peeling. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.