- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 18 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 64 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS06052020908
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2020 Accords with a customer complaint of the red BRAKE warning light on with the DTC C1120-14 (Electric Parking Brake Switch Circuit Malfunction) stored or in active fault. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.