- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 10 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 14 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS08072020909
2018 Honda Accord
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION:SHIFT PATTERN INDICATOR
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is searching for certain 2018-2020 Accords & 2019-2020 Insights with a customer complaint of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) on with the Body Control Module (BCM) related DTCs in active fault. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.