- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 19 days ago
- August 18: Honda Battery Warranty Useless, Alleges Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 65 days ago
Honda TSB #ATI&07012021
2018 Honda Accord
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Honda for this TSB. Call your local Honda dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# ATI&07012021.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is searching for certain 2018-2021 Accord 1.5Ts, Civic Sis & CR-Vs with a customer complaint of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) on with the DTC P030X (Cylinder Misfire Detected) or
Click a tab for more information.