- May 2: Honda Confirms 16th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 4 days ago
- March 30: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Affects 708,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- March 19: Faulty Tires Cause Honda Pilot and Passport Recall recalls | 48 days ago
- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 63 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 72 days ago
Honda TSB #A19070D
2020 Honda Accord
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ServiceNews Article - Are you hearing a booming or rumbling through the speakers? If you get a vehicle in for this, remove the covers in the headliner for the ANC microphones and check if the insulating foam is damaged or folded over as shown below. We've found this may be the reason for the noise.
Click a tab for more information.