- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 49 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 50 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 65 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01072020910
2020 Honda Accord
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2020 Accords with a customer complaint of the Check Engine Light (CEL) on with the DTC C1120-14 (Electric Parking Brake Switch Circuit Malfunction) in active fault. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.