- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 35 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 38 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 45 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 59 days ago
2015 Honda Accord Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
2015 Honda Accord Hybrid HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM NHTSA Campaign #15V602000
Summary: Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Honda Accord Hybrid vehicles manufactured August 29, 2013, to May 30, 2015. Electrical interference may cause the hybrid system to switch into fail-safe mode, disabling the gasoline engine, limiting the vehicle's speed to 40 miles per hour and functioning only on battery power. Once the battery is discharged, the vehicle will stall.
Consequence: A vehicle stall increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the hybrid system software, free of charge. The recall began on November 6, 2015. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is JT7. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V602000 »