- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 15 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 22 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 36 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2004 CR-V seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- srs light stays on2
- NHTSA: Air Bags75
- NHTSA: Seat Belts12
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.