- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 30 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 39 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 80 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 85 days ago
2004 Honda CR-V
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
2004 Honda CR-V Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Srs Light Stays On2
- NHTSA: Air Bags83
- NHTSA: Seat Belts14
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal6
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.