- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 19 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 24 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 32 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda CR-V
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.