- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 10 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda CR-V
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.