- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 43 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 45 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 48 days ago
2006 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Honda CR-V is a fantastic model year with no defect trends except a very minor one for headlight bulbs that need replacing frequently. The average repair cost? $30.