- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 0 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 49 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 58 days ago
Honda TSB #A18-124
2017 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Service bulletin - Under certain circumstances, the vehicle may experience driveability concerns, which may result in DTC's P0300 (Random Misfire Detected), P0301 (No. 1 Cylinder Misfire Detected), P0302 (No. 2 Cylinder Misfire Detected), P0303 (No. 3 Cylinder Misfire Detected), P0304 (No. 4 Cylinder Misfire Detected), or P0172 (Fuel System Too Rich) to set.
Click a tab for more information.