- March 26: Honda Civic Sticky Steering Wheel Complaints Cause Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 49 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 54 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS07062020902
2017 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Accords, 2016-2019 Civics & 2017-2019 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of an oil leak at the valve cover. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.