- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 0 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Honda Recalls Clarity Electric, Fuel Cell and Plug-in Hybrid recalls | 49 days ago
- June 8: Honda CR-V Infotainment Problems Debated in Court news | 58 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS08142019903
2017 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2018 CR-Vs which show sign of premature wear on the rear tires. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.