- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 15 days ago
- December 22: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid and Insight Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- December 19: Honda Driveshaft Recall Follows 152 Warranty Claims recalls | 29 days ago
- December 18: Honda CR-V Window Switch Recall: 23 Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls 770,000 Accords, Accord Hybrids and Insights recalls | 30 days ago
Honda TSB #ATS170301
2017 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- "TECHLINE SUMMARY ARTICLE - DO YOU HAVE A VEHICLE IN FOR A WEAK OR DEAD BATTERY, YET THE VEHICLE AND BATTERY CHECK OUT OK? FROM OUR INVESTIGATION, WEVE FOUND THAT A SOFTWARE BUG IN THE VSA SYSTEM MAY BE KEEPING IT AWAKE WHEN THE IGNITION IS TURNED TO OFF. THIS CAN CAUSE A 350 MA PARASITIC DRAW THAT MAY RESULT IN A WEAK OR DEAD BATTERY. WEVE ALSO FOUND THAT THIS ISSUE APPEARS TO HAPPEN ONLY WHEN A CERTAIN SHUT DOWN PROCEDURE IS DONE, AND ITS RARE WHEN IT DOES."
Click a tab for more information.