- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 0 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 8 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 34 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 36 days ago
Windshield Washer Leaking
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 14,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced washer drain (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem