- February 13: Honda Recalls Passport and Pilot SUVs For Erasable Label Ink recalls | 14 days ago
- February 12: Honda Odyssey EX-L, Touring and Elite Recalled After Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- January 28: Honda CR-V Sensing Lawsuit Says SUVs Suddenly Stop In The Road news | 30 days ago
- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 57 days ago
Hood Shakes Violently When Driving In Wind
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem