- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 17 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 18 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 49 days ago
Honda TSB #A18080E
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Servicenews article - If you're having trouble aligning the front millimeter wave radar, or if DTC P2583-76 is present and does not clear after re-aiming, inspect the radar mounting clips and bracket. Check that the mounting bracket is not bent or out of shape. Check if the radar unit for play by trying to twist it. If there is play, remove the radar unit and check each mounting clip for damage. Replace all clips that have damage or missing tabs.
Click a tab for more information.