- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 22 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Honda TSB #A18090B
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- Servicenews article - Is your customer experiencing brake pedal kick back or pulsations during vehicle start up? This may be due to a battery that is in a low state of charge, which can cause the Electronic Brake Booster (EBB) control unit to reset. When the EBB resets, the brake pedal kick back may be noticed.
Click a tab for more information.