- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 9 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 27 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 28 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01112018901
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2018 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of the front left and/or right door touching the fender. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.