- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 22 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS02202020906
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2019 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of an oil leak at the valve cover. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.