- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 26 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 27 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS03202018902
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- Dealer message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2018 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of various warning lights such as the brake system, lane departure, ACC & forward collision warning illuminated on the dash with the DTC P2583-76 (Temporary stop of Integrated Driver System ? Misalignment Millimeter Wave Radar) stored. To fully understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind except to confirm conditions stated in the Qualifiers below before calling TRS.
Click a tab for more information.