- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 9 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 27 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 28 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS12092019
2018 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2017-2020 CR-Vs with a customer complaint of a brake fluid leak. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to collect specific parts from the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.