- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 5 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 9 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 70 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 73 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
Throttle Body Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 85,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace throttle body (1 reports)