- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 39 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 42 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 49 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 63 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake light does not work1
- third brake light exploded1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting30
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights15
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.