- May 14: Acura Bluetooth Battery Drain Lawsuit Heads to Trial news | 0 days ago
- April 8: Honda Oil Dilution Lawsuit Includes Accord, Civic and CR-V news | 36 days ago
- March 11: Top Vehicle Safety Picks For 2022 news | 64 days ago
- March 5: Honda Infotainment Class Action Settlement Final news | 70 days ago
- February 24: Honda Accord, CR-V Automatic Emergency Braking Problems investigations | 79 days ago
2015 Honda Fit
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Honda Fit
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Honda Fit by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
If the side curtain air bags are punctured upon deployment, the outboard seat occupants may be at a higher risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
If the transmission drive pulley shaft is damaged, it may break, and the vehicle may lose acceleration or the front wheels may lock up while driving, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
If the wires become damaged, the coil may overheat and cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The affected vehicles are equipped with side curtain air bags and in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the side curtain air bags, the incorrect A-pillar interior cover may adversely affect the performance of the side curtain air bags increasing the risk of occupant ... Read more »