- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 11 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 18 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007-2009 was, at one point, the best selling minivan in the United States. But 2007 owners got the short end of that deal.
Peeling paint, a whining steering pump and an easily breakable A/C condenser are all top complaints about the 2007 model year. And anyone who doesn't think a busted minivan A/C is a big deal has never taken a summer road trip with kids.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,570 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.