- June 2: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Includes 1.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 11 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 29 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 59 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
Cooling System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Beware the 2003 Honda Pilot once the odometer reaches 100k miles, when two problem defect trends have shown up: transmission failure & ignition switch problems.
Typically a locksmith can fix the ignition switch or it can be replaced for around $700. However the transmission failure is a far more expensive problem, with the average repair cost at well over $3,000. A major transmission recall of over 1 million Honda vehicles back in 2004 dealt with transmission damage due to overheating, but 2003 Pilot transmissions have continued to fail.
2003 Honda Pilot Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.