- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 5 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 7 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 63 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Beware the 2003 Honda Pilot once the odometer reaches 100k miles, when two problem defect trends have shown up: transmission failure & ignition switch problems.
Typically a locksmith can fix the ignition switch or it can be replaced for around $700. However the transmission failure is a far more expensive problem, with the average repair cost at well over $3,000. A major transmission recall of over 1 million Honda vehicles back in 2004 dealt with transmission damage due to overheating, but 2003 Pilot transmissions have continued to fail.