- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 10 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 21 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 34 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 42 days ago
2003 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Beware the 2003 Honda Pilot once the odometer reaches 100k miles, when two problem defect trends have shown up: transmission failure & ignition switch problems.
Typically a locksmith can fix the ignition switch or it can be replaced for around $700. However the transmission failure is a far more expensive problem, with the average repair cost at well over $3,000. A major transmission recall of over 1 million Honda vehicles back in 2004 dealt with transmission damage due to overheating, but 2003 Pilot transmissions have continued to fail.