- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 8 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 15 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 29 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
Worst 2004 Pilot electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition locked up2
- lights & radio turn off intermittently2
- multiple electrical issues2
- radio pops then dash lights go out2
- not starting1
- opds unit failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System39
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.