- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 30 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 39 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 80 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 85 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
2004 Honda Pilot Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Ignition Locked Up2
- Lights & Radio Turn Off Intermittently2
- Multiple Electrical Issues2
- Radio Pops Then Dash Lights Go Out2
- Not Starting1
- Opds Unit Failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.