- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- February 10: Honda Battery Problems Cause Accord and CR-V Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 65 days ago
- December 22: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid and Insight Vehicles recalls | 76 days ago
2006 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 Honda Pilot is a solid trouble-free model year with no major problems reported, except for a minor trend of window regulator failure. However that's an easy fix of a few hundred dollars -- not a big inconvenience for an older vehicle, all things considered.
2006 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Misfire7
- Excessive Oil Consumption2
- Hole Burnt Thru The Piston2
- Multiple Warning Lights On2
- Engine Failure1
- Engine Knocking, Ticking1
- Oil Leak1
- Unexpected Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.