- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 34 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 62 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 66 days ago
Honda Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2006 Honda Pilot
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.