- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 6 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 9 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 10 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 12 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 34 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Pilot
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.