- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 48 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 48 days ago
Honda Recall : Seatbelt Stitching
2009 Honda Pilot
If the stitching is incomplete or missing, the seatbelt may detach from the anchor webbing, increasing the risk of personal injury in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 Pilot vehicles manufactured from March 13, 2008, through August 30, 2011. There is a possibility that the stitching that secures the end of the driver and front passenger lap section of the seatbelt may be incomplete or missing.
- Honda dealers will conduct a specialized inspection of the driver and front passenger seatbelts, and if necessary, replace the seatbelts, free of charge. The safety recall began on October 5, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.