- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 41 days ago
Honda Recall : Seatbelt Stitching
2009 Honda Pilot
If the stitching is incomplete or missing, the seatbelt may detach from the anchor webbing, increasing the risk of personal injury in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 Pilot vehicles manufactured from March 13, 2008, through August 30, 2011. There is a possibility that the stitching that secures the end of the driver and front passenger lap section of the seatbelt may be incomplete or missing.
- Honda dealers will conduct a specialized inspection of the driver and front passenger seatbelts, and if necessary, replace the seatbelts, free of charge. The safety recall began on October 5, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.