- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 31 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 35 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 37 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 85 days ago
2009 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2009 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2009 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.