- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 5 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 39 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 41 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 80,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem