- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 22 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 48 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 80,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem