- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 35 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 39 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 41 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 89 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 35,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)