- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 3 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 14 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 27 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 46 days ago
2012 Honda Pilot
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Honda Pilot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Honda Pilot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash, an incorrectly installed passenger frontal air bag inflator may deploy the air bag improperly, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
The absence of more than one rivet could alter the performance of the driver's airbag during deployment. This could potentially increase the risk of injury ... Read more »
As a result, fuel may leak from the tank, increasing the risk of fire. Read more »