- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 26 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 30 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 77 days ago
2012 Honda Pilot
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2012 Honda Pilot Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.