- May 10: Honda Accord Steering Problems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- May 2: Honda Confirms 16th U.S. Takata Airbag Death news | 10 days ago
- March 30: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Affects 708,000 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- March 19: Faulty Tires Cause Honda Pilot and Passport Recall recalls | 54 days ago
- March 4: Honda Civic Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS01242020
2020 Honda Pilot
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Dealer Message - Popping or Crackling noise from the speakers is a current market issue that affects 2018-2020 Odysseys, 2019-2020 Passports, and 2019-2020 Pilots. We are actively investigating this issue. Until a complete countermeasure is available, we would like to make you aware of a Honda Service News dated December 2019, "Popping or Crackling from the Speakers? Check MOST Bus Network." This Service News shows some examples of problem areas found during repairs and offers suggestions for how to isolate the source of the noise.
Click a tab for more information.